Prahlad's school timing is all set to change from Mon, 6/16/14. He will be attending his first full day school until 3pm on Monday. So, after I dropped Prahlad at school today, I gave a written note stating Prahlad need to be dropped back at home starting 6/16 instead of Temple Tree school.
Today, his school van couldn't drop him, so Jayashree (Principal of Vruksha Montessori School) had arranged her car to drop Prahlad, accompanied by a teacher (Gayathri). Prahlad refused to get down from the car at Temple Tree school and insisted he be dropped at home. He used my name and said I have instructed him to do so. Teacher insisted that it is green gate, and Prahlad replied my home also has a green gate. So, the teacher called Jayashree to seek clarity as to where Prahlad has to be dropped; and Jayashree responded that he needs to be dropped at Tree House school. Unable to find the Tree House school, the teacher decided to drop Prahlad at his home; and informed Jayashree on her next steps. Teacher said to Prahlad, "I do not know the way to your home", and Prahlad replied, "I know and shall guide you".
Jayashree immediately informed me that they could not find the school, and Prahlad was waiting outside our home and requested someone to collect him. I said, I will inform Swetha and she would be there in a couple of minutes. Just as I informed Swetha, Jayashree has also checked with her if she can bring Prahlad back to school. Swetha informed her that she is already on her way to collect Prahlad waiting outside our home.
Meanwhile, Prahlad has informed his teacher that his house is on the 1st floor, and has a mop on the balcony. And, now that she knows our home, she can come at any time.
It can happen on Fri the 13th.
Today, his school van couldn't drop him, so Jayashree (Principal of Vruksha Montessori School) had arranged her car to drop Prahlad, accompanied by a teacher (Gayathri). Prahlad refused to get down from the car at Temple Tree school and insisted he be dropped at home. He used my name and said I have instructed him to do so. Teacher insisted that it is green gate, and Prahlad replied my home also has a green gate. So, the teacher called Jayashree to seek clarity as to where Prahlad has to be dropped; and Jayashree responded that he needs to be dropped at Tree House school. Unable to find the Tree House school, the teacher decided to drop Prahlad at his home; and informed Jayashree on her next steps. Teacher said to Prahlad, "I do not know the way to your home", and Prahlad replied, "I know and shall guide you".
Jayashree immediately informed me that they could not find the school, and Prahlad was waiting outside our home and requested someone to collect him. I said, I will inform Swetha and she would be there in a couple of minutes. Just as I informed Swetha, Jayashree has also checked with her if she can bring Prahlad back to school. Swetha informed her that she is already on her way to collect Prahlad waiting outside our home.
Meanwhile, Prahlad has informed his teacher that his house is on the 1st floor, and has a mop on the balcony. And, now that she knows our home, she can come at any time.
It can happen on Fri the 13th.
No comments:
Post a Comment